Hero Cats Volume One by Kyle Puttkammer: Superhero Cats, Hogwart Houses, and Meet My Cats

Hero Cats Volume 1
The cutest heroes on the planet have arrived! Meet the Hero Cats of Stellar City in this, their first spectacular graphic novel. Not your ordinary house cats, they're a tactical, action-packed covert team dealing with extraordinary threats to humanity in ways that will amaze.

Discussion:

4/5 stars

There has been a trend that has not ended and probably will stay for a long, long, long, LOOONG time: superheroes. And I LOVE superheroes. From Superman to Wonder Woman to Iron Man, I always love a good superhero story. This one sure does take the cake, too, as this story is about a bunch of CATS! Who doesn't like cats other than the occasional cat-hater or super-dog-lover?! I found all the cats to be very nicely drawn and brave when they were facing their enemy. Also, since I find myself to be a mix of Gryffindor and Ravenclaw, I am very happy that a lot of the cats used their brains while also being the bravest they could be.

Although I may have enjoyed this book very much, I did find the story to be a bit disjointed. It never flowed smoothly especially when scenes were shifting and high-action punches and kicks were being thrown into faces. Also, I can see how this book can be a no-no to some as it is targeted towards youngsters and cat-lovers.


However, how can someone really say no to these faces:






I think not, so when I ask if you will follow by email or Google on the top left corner, will you do it to make these cats smiles ten times bigger?

I will let you decide; however, it is probably better to subscribe now so then you never miss any other pictures of my beautiful, precious kitties.

Love,
newbookcats

Do you have any pets? What is your favorite animal? What is your Hogwarts House? Do you read comic books? Do you have any comic book or graphic novel recommendations? Correspond with me in the comments below or on any of my social medias.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Four Books I Recently Got in the Mail That Caused Me to Scream

A Bookish Letter to the Book Community: 10 Reasons Why I Love You

Book Haul: Stacking My Shelves High with Some New Books