My Brother Chooses My March TBR (AKA Where I Curl into a Ball Due to My Fear of the Book God's Choices)

First, this may be one of the hardest things I will ever do in my life. I do not even know if I can write this post because I am so scared.


This is literally me right now!

For the month of March, I have let my brother choose the books I am going to read. Ugh, I hate having someone in control of my reading choices; however, I thought this would be a fun thing to do. Also, it would get me out of my comfort zone. Also, just to ease my suffering, I am making my brother do this challenge too! Hehe!

However, does this mean I will stop reading Shadowhunters?
Nope. Never. Nada. Zip. Zilch. Another synonym for no.


Let's just jump into this torturous fun March TBR!

My March TBR

Before I FallLove & War (Alex & Eliza #2)The Book of PearlThe Knight with Two SwordsFuryborn (Empirium, #1)Every Last WordMurder in the Vatican: The Church Mysteries of Sherlock HolmesDaughter of Smoke & Bone (Daughter of Smoke & Bone, #1)Strange the Dreamer (Strange the Dreamer, #1)Red Queen (Red Queen, #1)

1. Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver
-First read was so magical so I need more.

2. Love and War by Melissa de la Cruz
-I should be okay without reading the first book, right?

3. The Book of Pearl by Timothée de Fombelle
-Magical Realism a.k.a. starry eyes

4. The Knight with Two Swords by Edward M. Erdelac
-Looks and sounds cool!

5. Furyborn by Claire Legrand
-Hyped up story that every booklover shoves in my face even though it is no where near the release date

6. Every Last Word by Tamara Ireland Stone
-Heard it has OCD rep and I need some Turtles All the Way Down vibes.

7. Murder in the Vatican: The Church Mysteries of Sherlock Holmes by Ann Margaret Lewis
-Murder with Sherlock + Church= A dark mystery story

8. Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor
-Hyped up story that every booklover shoves in my face

9. Strange the Dreamer by Laini Taylor
-Hyped up story that every booklover shoves in my face Vol. 2

10. Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard
-I want to reread this before the fourth and final book comes out.

My Brother's TBR

The House of Hades (The Heroes of Olympus, #4)The Blood of Olympus (The Heroes of Olympus, #5)Watch Wolf (Wolves of the Beyond, #3)Unsinkable (Titanic, #1)

1. The House of Hades by Rick Riordan(currently reading)

2. The Blood of Olympus by Rick Riordan

3. Watch Wolf by Kathryn Lasky

4. Unsinkable by Gordon Korman

There you have it. Ten amazing books for me to choose from in March and four for my brother. Even though I have listed ten books, this does not mean thst I will finish all if them (unless if I start going to Hogwarts or start learning blood magic). I hope you enjoyed this little update on my reading life. I know this post is not as exciting as the videos on YouTube or any other post on my blog; however, I thought it was pretty funny behind the scenes. That is why I decided to list some reasons for why I am happy my brother chose some particular books. You have taken a trip inside my head, and I hope you were not freaked out.

Thank you for joining me on the fantastic ride, and have a great day!

Love,
newbookcats

How would you feel if someone took control over an aspect of your life? Who would you trust the most to handle your reading choices? What are you reading in March? Anything exciting? Do our reading choices sync up? Chat with me in the comments below or on any of my social medias.

Goodreads 
Google+ 
Instagram 
Twitter 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Four Books I Recently Got in the Mail That Caused Me to Scream

Ten Enticing "One Day" Novels with INCREDIBLE Pacing and That Caused Me to Forget the World Around Me

A Bookish Letter to the Book Community: 10 Reasons Why I Love You