Reading for 24 Hours TBR | #ReadathonByZoe and Finishing Some Books

#READATHONBYZOE'S 24 HOUR READATHON

Hello everyone! If you can tell by the title of this post, I am joining readbyzoe's 24 hour readthon. Now, it is time to see if I made a mistake before I continue with the idea that I intend to attend win this twenty-four hour readathon.

First, in order to start this, I need to explain what a readathon is to those of you who may have looked at the title quizzically. A readathon, according to my brain at 11 p.m., is a time of celebration as one can read as much as they want in a certain amount of time allotted by the curator of said readathon. This readathon is curated by Zoe Hertz from readbyzoe on YouTube and she announced that on March 3rd, which is approaching in just a few hours, the readathon will begin. The time when your clock chimes twelve is the time to start.


Now, as I love charts and lists, I needed to have one ready for my goals and amount of times I would track my progress throughout the day and night.



TBR:
As Zoe is completing some unfinished series of hers, I decided to stick with her theme and complete the books I have been currently reading.

  1. The Game of Thrones by George R. R. Martin
  2. Ace of Shades by Amanda Foody
  3. Sparrow Squadron by DL Jung
  4. And, if I amazingly finish all of these, I would like to start Laini Taylor's Daughter of Smoke and Bone.

My Goals:

  • To finish some books I have been reading for a couple days to a couple months
  • To get some sleep so I can tutor a sweet, little girl in math
  • To have some sort of caffeine flowing through my veins
  • To read the most pages I can when I get the time
  • Update every few hours on Twitter and Instagram
  • To have a fun time reading as readers just wanna' have fun!
This has been my layout for my journey across the reading seas!


After warming up with a bit of a Harry Potter marathon of the first two movies, I think some heavy reading will be great!

I hope you enjoyed reading this little update, and I hope I have fun on Saturday! Have a great day/night!

Wish me luck,
newbookcats

Have you ever taken part in a readathon? Are you joining ReadathonbyZoe? Have you ever stayed up for twenty-four hours or more? What is the most amount of books you have read in a twenty-four hour period? What is your favorite form of caffeine? If you had to travel across a sea, what would you take with you? Chat with me in the comments below or on any of my social medias.

Comments

  1. Awww, how was your Readathon? Speaking of Readathon... we'll be having a 24-hour readathon again next week...:) :0 Hope you can join us.. actually it's just me and a coupe of friends.. hehe..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lili! Did you know that sometimes your name is autocorrected to Loki on my phone? Sorry, I just had to write that because it is interesting to me.

      My Readathon went okay. I did not have the best turnout as I barely finished anything because I was busy with school and tutoring. The day I think will be okay to do something was filled with work. I still had a fun time though as I did not sleep for a couple hours in the early morning. Also, I have been trying to write down my experience with the Readathon, but I haven't been able to due to midterms. And yes! I would love to join your Readathon. I think the timing will be much better, too, as midterms will be over. I cannot wait!

      Thanks for commenting, and have a lovely day!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Four Books I Recently Got in the Mail That Caused Me to Scream

Ten Enticing "One Day" Novels with INCREDIBLE Pacing and That Caused Me to Forget the World Around Me

A Bookish Letter to the Book Community: 10 Reasons Why I Love You